I’m always looking for my next great book to enjoy, so welcome your recommendations of what to try next. Please keep these things in mind before suggesting one to me:
- I like a story that is entertaining, but also has messages of hope or nuggets of truth I can carry with me.
- I review clean fiction. These can be novels by Christian authors and publishers but can also be from the general fiction market as long as they fit my definition of “clean.”
- I read novels from almost any genre, as long as they’re clean: YA, middle grade, contemporary, suspense, historical, historical romance, thriller, dystopian, fairy tale retelling, princess, fantasy, science fiction.
- I do not read paranormal or occult.
- I do not review novels with graphic sex scenes or excessive crude language or that glamorize immorality.
- I am open to self-published books if they have been professionally edited and meet the standards of traditional publishers.
- I prefer print books but will consider e-books.
- If you send me your book and I like it, I will post an honest review here at Clean Fiction Book Reviews and will share the review on social media. If you want the review posted at a certain time (such as during a blog tour or launch), I’ll do my best to work with you on that.
- I reserve the right to not publish a review of any book (even if I requested it) for any reason.
- If I review your book at your request, I will mention that I received a free copy (in accordance with FTC guidelines) and all opinions will be mine.
If you feel your book would be a good fit for me to review, please email me or submit the form on my Contact page.
I look forward to hearing from you!